Tuesday 3 January 2017

My Love For Garnier Products

So many people love buying high end products that cost a fortune. But sometimes drugstores are just as good if you find the right stuff. I have so much time to explain how much I love Garnier Products. For years I was buying expensive products but these have been my go to for a while now and they have a great range which don't cost such a bomb. I use Four main products from Garnier and I would not swap them at all.


Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water
This stuff is incredible! Hands down!!! If you are looking for a makeup remover that's doesn't take like 6 cotton wools to take off then you have found the one, This will take 2 cotton wools, even when wearing a lot of makeup around the eyes. This Micellar Oil-Infused Cleaning Water also is amazing on any waterproof mascara and long lasting foundation! Also if you suffer with Dry & Sensitive skin like me then this is perfect. What I also love about this stuff is that it smells gorgeous.. When using this it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, Non greasy and smelling gorgeous.  I recommend this to anyone who wants a easy way of taking of there makeup off without any hassle. I also need to mention that before this I used to use a bedtime oil over my face to keep it hydrated but with this being Oil-Infused I know no longer need to use or buy the bedtime oil.
So if your like me and need a quick and easy method to remove make up. You need this beauty in your life. I have also got a link for Superdrug which at the moment is £3.99 normally £5.99 so its totally worth getting while on discount.
                 Body Ultimate Blends Nourishing Lotion         Body Ultimate Beauty Skin Perfector

I absolutely love this body lotion and all the Ultimate Blends Range. I suffer with dry skin/eczema specially in the winter months. I am not saying this lotion is for everyone some people may not want such a scented lotion or might just not suit there dry sky. But for me it works wonders. I use this cream every time I get out of the shower which leaves my skin feeling nourished and irresistibly silky. This cream also has a hint of floral and vanilla scent also a slight bit of Coco butter. Its smells amazing. Like why is this not a fragrance! Also on top of this lotion I use the Mythic Olive Nourishing Oil or the Ultimate Beauty Oil - Skin Perfector with key ingredients as Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose oil now this does even more wonders, Again it smells absolutely amazing but also so good if you want to fake tan, but have quite dry areas on elbows and knees. Just rub this in the effected area, give it a few minutes then apply fake tan. Thank me Later!!... Superdrug have both of these products on special: 

 
Links:

                                           Garnier Mineral UltraDry 48H Deodorant Spray

Now I have to recommend this stuff because this is literally the only deodorant I have used, like since the day it came out. The main reason I love this stuff is because it keeps me smelling good all day. And as I previously said all my Garnier products smell amazing too. It doesn't leave any white marks if used the correct way. But again this might be amazing for me, but not as good for others but what's the harm in giving it a try you might absolutely love it!!! This is mostly everywhere on sale but again I have linked for the one at Superdrug.

Link: Garnier Mineral UltraDry 48H Deodorant Spray



Thank you

Love MaxCoture xx








SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love Garnier products. I am currently using their Eye Roll On. Ever tried it? Head over here http://beautytending.com/ I have done a full review on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am using Garnier's Ultimate blends nourishing lotion and oil. I am in love with the smell and the feel of this product. Even I love Garnier...Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig