Sunday 15 January 2017

Tarte Cosmetics// It's Love!!!

Tarte Cosmetics, where do I start... This brand goes above and beyond. Every single product I have bought has been amazing. So if you are like me and live in the UK, Tarte is not really known here, which is disappointing but I am here to help you with that! When I started hearing about Tarte make-up I was watching makeup tutorials on YouTube I was upset that I wasn't able to get it from Tarte Cosmetics website. So I sort of gave up with trying to buy there products. But then one day my mum said she had seen some beautiful makeup on QVC (oh yes the good old QVC), and its called something like tart, she's does crack me up! But honestly it was Tarte!!! Yaaay.. So that was it, I ordered basically everything; and from that day forward this is my go to makeup.. The picture above is some of my favourite Tarte makeup, but there so much more. So please keep reading if you would like to find out my favourite products from Tarte Cosmetics.

                                                              Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow palette
This palette is truly amazing and suits me down to a T! All my favourite eye shadow colours and a gorgeous colour for Blush! To be honest when I first brought this palette I didn't want to ruin any part of it so for like a week, I didn't actually use it, Even though I was so excited to see what it was like. But then I so couldn't wait any longer. They eye shadows are gorgeous and so pigmented and very easy to blend. The blush well I don't really like pink blush but this colour is perfect it has like a bronze tone to the colour so I really love this and again this really goes on well.

I cant find this palette online at the moment but I will keep looking. Ox

Rainforest of the sea Water Foundation
This foundation is gorgeous, its a light-weight medium to full coverage foundation with a matte finish! This is Lush!!!!! When I first got the foundation I was quite scared as is its so runny, so me instantly thinking this is not going to be a full coverage foundation. But yes, I was wrong. A little goes a long way the foundation is very easy to blend when using the correct foundation brush but instantly I noticed all my dark spots, uneven skin tone and my redness on my face was covered by one layer of this foundation with no concealer or powder finish. It feels so lightweight 
on your skin. It really does make your skin look flawless. The finish on the foundation is gorgeous it has a matte finish but a little glow, which is what I love about this foundation. I must also mention that if you suffer with dry skin and are struggling to find a foundation? then I defiantly recommend trying this foundation. This foundation also lasts around 10 hours which is amazing! as many foundations I have used only last like 5! so if you looking for a foundation that lasts all day without a touch up. Then you must give this a go!!!

Water Foundation

Showstopper Clay Palette
This was my first ever palette from Tarte Cosmetics! What I love so much about this palette is the Highlighter, blush and bronzer! Which is two at the top and the pink one in the middle. I also love the 6 eye shadows that are with this palette they are high quality and pigmented. The eyeshadows again are my perfect colours for what I normally use either on a day to day basic or for a glam look. I have also used the bronzer and blush as eyeshadows as they are gorgeous colours on the eyes. This palette is great for weekend away, like I have half of my make up in this palette, What else! I will do a youtube video on this palette soon! Can't wait to show you how good this is!

Showstopper Clay Palette

               Lights Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
Mascara is not such a big deal in my makeup routine as I wear eyelashes on top. But if I am having a day where I just want to wear mascara then this is what I use. I love this mascara as it gives my eyelashes amazing volume and thickness. It also has olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. It's not clumpy like some other mascaras. I love this mascara also because its waterproof so this mascaras is great when I go to the gym or swimming. This mascara does last all day.

When removing I just apply my Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water on a cotton wool pad and rest on my eyes for about 10 seconds then press down and its gone. I honestly wouldn't recommend trying to rub it off straight away with a makeup wipe or anything because then you might take out some eyelashes. So please take your time. But this masarca is amazing! If you haven't tried this already then you need to!


Lights, Camera, Lashes™

Double ended foundation brush
I absolutely love this brush. I bought it, when I bought the Rainforest of the Sea foundation. The two are a great combination but also great with other foundation. The smaller angled side of brush is to blend around smaller contours of the face, such as the nose and under the eyes which is so beneficial. I love this brush and this is my everyday use. 

I recommend all the Tarte brushes as they are high quality and amazing. They blend all makeup perfectly!. I wish they had a brush set because I would so purchase this!!

Double ended foundation brush


Rule Bender Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush 

This is my main eyeshadow brush. All of my other eyeshadow brushes have been put aside because of this bad boy!! I love the size of this brush i think it truly perfect. This brush is so easy to use and so easy to blend all the colour and also them dark colours on your eyelids. This is a must!!

Rule bender double ended eyeshadow brush




The other two products i have which i haven't reviewed are because they were out of a gift set. I cannot find these sold separately but.. They are both amazing products: Tarte Silk Amazonian clay eye liner. And Complexion Brush which is limited-edition shape and design, this brush features soft, close-set of bristles designed to perfectly buff and blend. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this, as much as i enjoyed writing this... Mwaahhh!


Much Love
MaxCouture

xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig