Wednesday 18 January 2017

L'Oreal is Extraordinary!!

Because you are worth it ;)
L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil-Cream
Moisturisers are key in my everyday life!! I can't go without putting moisturiser on my face. I don't have perfect skin! My skin is dull and dry and uneven. So I am always searching for that cream that's going to make my skin feel amazing. But I really haven't found anything that keeps me happy until I started using L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil-Cream which I have been using for a good few weeks now. I've been extremely happy with the results. I have been using this just before applying my makeup and just before bed. This cream makes my skin feel incredible, so smooth and silky. It also Smells gorgeous! Even with a few weeks of using this cream my skin is brighter and looks more even. What I also love about this cream is the texture, it goes on beautifully and you can really feel the moisture when applying around the face. I normally apply Rose Oil for my night time routine, but I feel this cream is perfect. I may add a few extra drops when I want to pamper myself a little bit. But on its own it still does wonders! 

Link: L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil-Cream

Benefits:

Nourish, Brighten, Anti-Fatigue

This moisturiser is infused with the essential oils of Lavender and Rosemary, ideal for daily use and for an indulgent massage treat. This luxurious cream intensely nourishes with moisture, for skin that looks brighter, helping reduce the appearance of signs of fatigue.





MaxCouture ox
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have been using this cream for a while now, I am totally obsessed with it and Loreal Extraordinary Oil is also too good. Great review!
    www.thecrazylist.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig