Sunday 8 January 2017

Fall in love with Unite Hair Products// ♥


This stuff is the BOMB! I cannot explain how this stuff has done absolute wonders for my hair. UNITE Hair Products have an amazing range for all types of hair and styles. This stuff will not disappoint! I have tried quite a few from UNITE range and these have all been Divine. UNITE as a company are animal cruelty free which is very important to me. They also do products which are hair extension friendly, so this stuff is not just beneficial for people who have extensions it is for all. UNITE hair products are a Luxury, when using any of these products you will have that feeling when you walk out of the hairdressers and you know you've had your hair done. 
 
This stuff is the love of my life from the UNITE Range it is also award winning. This stuff is crazy! Not only does it detangle your hair in 7SECONDS it makes your hair feel alive and nourished. I have put its main key points below:
  • Moisturizes for healthy, shiny, silky hair
  • Adds lasting shine
  • Locks in and protects hair color
  • Weightless and moisture-enriched
  • Adds lasting shine
  • Provides UV and thermal protection
  • Instant results; for all hair types
I definitely recommend this Shampoo and Conditioner and if you want a little more the spray in leave in Conditioner if you are looking for a smooth and gorgeous finish!  #Fallinlovein7SECONDS
 

Being a blond and maintaining that colour can sometimes be hard. But not with UNITE range nah uh... This is the best Purple Shampoo&Conditioner I've ever used. And it smells amazing!!! smells like grapes! mmmmm. This really does work, If you feel like your hair is going a bit dull, Or you want to lighten your blond or highlights. This is the stuff you need. So if you need something to keep your blond looking fresh. Then this is what you need.
  • Reduces brassiness in blonde and gray hair
  • Mild sulfates for simultaneous cleansing and toning
  • Free of Parabens and Sodium Chloride
  • Seals the tone
  • Vitamin-enriched moisturizers
  • Thermal protector

    BLONDA Shampoo
  • BLONDA Conditioner     
  UNITE Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner is really good for frizzy hair like mine. The shampoo lathers beautifully and washes out easily. The key ingredients are Guar Gum (to smooth and de-frizz your hair) Moringa Seed Extract (lock in color and with antioxidant properties) wheat protein (to reduce breakage), and Botanisil (to add moisture, lock in color, protect against heat) Now normally, when I think about de-frizzing products, i normally stay away as i think its going to be too much on my hair and make my hair super greasy, But I was so pleased with the results when I washed my hair... It turned out amazing. And even after a few days my hair was still looking fresh. 

Key Points Below:
  • Smoothes the cuticle and adds shine without weight
  • Gentle cleansing
  • Color-Safe & Free of Sulfates, Parabens and Sodium Chloride
  • Thermal Protector
  • Controls unruly frizz and tames flyaways 

    Smoothing Conditioner
 
I love volume, and big hair. Now I've used a few volume sprays and shampoo's but they make my hair greasy like as soon as Ive washed it. I don't know if this because the formula is to rich for my hair, or something else. So i was very skeptical when trying out the UNITE Volumizing Shampoo. But i wanted to try this because i have loved the above products from the UNITE range. But the results when my hair was washed and blow dryed.. Well lets just say my hair looked gorgeous. Not greasy at all. And after at least 2 days my hair was still manageable. This is a lightweight shampoo.. So amazing!

So if your looking for volume, I definitely recommend this product as i think its amazing. Specially if you've had the same experience like me, then this is a must

Key Points Below:
  • Creates fullness and volume without weight
  • Gentle cleansing
  • Color-Safe & Free of Sulfates, Parabens and Sodium Chloride
  • Weightless conditioning
  • Thermal protector

    Volumizing Conditioner
 
 There ranges are:
7SECONDS
Cleanse & Condition 
Specialty 
Style 
Hybrid 
Finish  
U Luxury 

Wesbite Unite UK


Thank you
MaxCouture ox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig