Thursday 5 January 2017

Great Lengths // Hair Extensions // You Will Love!!!

                                                                               
Yeah, Yeah!! I know I wear Hair Extensions.. But without them I am completely lost!! I first started off with Clip in hair extensions when I was 14 years old.  Over the years I have had most hair extension methods, Sew-in, Weft, Micro Loops, Keratin Bond and Pre Bonds. Great Lengths is what I use now and theses are Keratin Bonds and I wouldn't go back to any other method than this. They just feel incredible. So why do I have hair extensions,  Well I can't stand my short hair, not even for one day, it's horrendous!! Seriously I really don't know where I would be without them... They are a part of me, and that's it! My hair is so important to me, I am not me if I haven't got my long luscious locks.

About a year ago today I have my Great Lengths Hair Extensions done by the lovely Lauren, at Aimee Hair in Leigh-On-Sea, Essex. All the staff at Aimee Hair do incredible work. I love it there. Lauren is an expert on Great Lengths and she has years of experience. When I first had my consultation with Lauren for my Great Lengths, I was so shocked when she said I would only need around 100-120 strands. I was so nervous on how my hair would look. On they day I had my extensions fitted, 100 strands was put into my hair and I was totally shocked... My hair looked amazing! Obviously strands will depend on thickness of your hair, But it looked so natural and I was so in love. Time can vary also, I was with Lauren for 5 & half hours. People are like, how or why did it take that long, Well it's because they are not put in line by line. Lauren judges by sections on where she feels the strands should be. Another reason why these hair extensions are incredible.

The reason I was so shocked on having 100 strands is because, I used to have my hair extensions done mobile, they always looks amazing and she did a great job, but I had around 200 strands, so my hair was super thick! but they used to matte so quick and also took me ages to dry and maintain. But also I think back to the weight that was on my hair.. No No No...  Never again!

But going forward I've had Great Lengths done twice now and I couldn't be happier. There is no turning back! They are amazing I really feel like It's my own hair as well as they look so natural. Even when I have the hair extensions removed the hair is still in such good condition, just proves how good the quality is of the hair is.

Price will vary again on how many strands you have. But get yourself book in for a consultation! If it's not with Lauren, then go onto Great Lengths website and look where you nearest salon is: 

Great Lengths Hair Salon Locator
Aimee Hair Facebook Page


Love MaxCouture x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look amazing I am very jealous haha! I used to wear hair extensions constantly but in the end I got fed up, but I miss them so much now haha!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig