Thursday 23 March 2017

Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation ♥

This is foundation is the amazing if you are looking for full coverage!! And I am a girl who loves full coverage. I have heard so many good things about this foundation so I was extremely excited to try this beauty. As I'm from the UK it was quite hard to find where to get it from untill I found out you can get it online from Debenhams or actually go to the store in oxford street and they have it at the counter. So one lunch time I got the tube to Bond street and ran into Debenhams, The girls at the Oxford Street store for Kat Von D were amazing and so friendly, the girl that helped me match my skin tone and helped me while I was there she was so lovely and really helped me out! This foundation also comes in 30 shades, which means you are definitely going to find your skin tone.
 
 
♥ Packaging ♥
The Packaging for this foundation is flawless. Its unique and funky. Well cased, (which I love) so if this drops on the floor, you know you are safe, unlike other foundations...... EKK!
What I also love about the plastic tube you can see the foundation and when you are just about to run out.

I was given Shade Medium 52 - Warm. Now Personally when I first put this foundation on its the perfect colour, but after a while. I find the foundation to have darkened by about 2 shades. Which is pretty frustrating when it no longer matches the rest of my body. But I do love how much this foundation lasts and the coverage so next time I purchase it i will be getting at least two shades lighter.
I would honestly recommended this foundation but like all products they have Pros and Cons:
Pros:
  • It's Long wearing
  • Full coverage and it’s very pigmented.
  • You only need a small amount for face and neck.
  • Sweat-proof.
  • Scent-free.
Cons:
  • Not easy to apply as I have previously said it dries too quickly.
  • If not applied correctly, it can emphasise your pores and exaggerate the dry areas of your face.
  • If you have dry skin, skip this one.
  • It can also be too thick/heavy if not handled properly.
  • Dries too quickly so you need to work fast and blend it.
I hope this helps. But please remember everyone is always different, if you want to try something try it. You might absolutely love it!!
 
Debenhams UK
Sephora


Thank you.
Max Couture  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig